2018 has been an incredible year for us here at JUMPCUT and as the site and team continue to grow we decided we needed to seriously upgrade our home so that we can make this a better platform for both our team and you, the readers.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes for the last couple months getting this new site in tip-top shape, importing all our old content, and testing the site on multiple devices to ensure we still look as good, no matter what device you read us on.
As our team and site continue to grow
New site features include:
- On our team’s reviews, you are now able to leave you’re own star rating so we’re able to gage a reader average
- You can find all the content from one of our writers by clicking their name on one of their pieces
- Our Instagram posts are available directly at the bottom of the page
- The whole site is mobile & tablet friendly so we look good on any device.
JUMPCUT in 2019:
- To kick the year off we’ll be getting things ready for The Odyssey Awards 2018 which will be live early February and in a new format!
- We’ll be officially launching JUMPCUT PLAY in the new year, with lots of gaming content for you to enjoy
- More festivals! We’re planning to cover more festivals this year where possible, kicking off with Sundance 2019 in January
- We’ll also be dipping our toes more into the small screen and will be sharing TV show reviews and content
- YouTube is a big focus of ours going into the new year, so the team will be creating so fresh content for our channel which we can’t wait to share with you
- JUMPCUT MERCH. Watch this space…
- and there’s plenty more to come!
We can’t thank you all enough for your support over the past few years, and we’re incredibly excited about the future.
We’re always interested to hear from you, whether you want to join the team, contribute to the site in some way, or looking to collaborate – please get in touch with us by going to our Contact Us page.
iTunes Film Of The Week
Rent it for just 99p