“Tick tock, Mr. Wick.”
Keanu Reeves explodes back on to UK cinema screens in the action-packed JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM and to celebrate, we have some awesome merch bundles to give away.
In John Wick, he came back to seek revenge. In John Wick: Chapter 2, he was forced to repay a debt. And now, after grossing a combined total of nearly $300 million at the worldwide box office, The Boogeyman returns for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM.
In this third instalment of the adrenaline-fueled action franchise, super-assassin John Wick returns with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, John Wick is excommunicado, but the world’s most ruthless hit men and women await his every turn.
Returning to the John Wick universe are Keanu Reeves (The Matrix Trilogy, Speed) as the eponymous John Wick; Laurence Fishburne (Boyz n the Hood, The Matrix Trilogy); Lance Reddick (White House Down, American Horror Story); Tobias Segal (Sneaky Pete, Mindhunter) and Ian McShane (Deadwood, American Gods). They will be starring alongside new cast members Halle Berry (Monster’s Ball, The X-Men franchise); Mark Dacascos (Brotherhood of the Wolf, Only the Strong); Asia Kate Dillon (Orange Is the New Black, Billions); Jason Mantzoukas (The Dictator, The Lego Batman Movie); and Angelica Huston (The Royal Tenenbaums, The Addams Family).
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum is directed by Chad Stahelski (the John Wick series), written by Derek Kolstad (the John Wick series), and produced by Basil Iwanyk (Sicario, The Expendables) and Erica Lee (Sicario, A Private War).
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Name the director of JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM?
· Gareth Evans
· Chad Stahelski
· JJ Abrams
You can leave your answer in the comment section below, or reply to our competition tweet:
#JohnWick3 is in cinemas NOW and to celebrate we have FOUR prize bundles up for grabs!
To enter, follow @JUMPCUT_ONLINE & tell us who directed JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM!
A) Gareth Evans
B) Chad Stahelski
C) JJ Abrams
— JUMPCUT ONLINE (@JUMPCUT_ONLINE) May 21, 2019
JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM is OUT NOW in cinemas across the UK
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://jumpcutonline.co.uk/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on 21st May 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 31st May 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 1st June 2019.
- 4 (four) winners will each receive x1 (one) John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Continental poster and x1 (one) John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum gold coin
- The winner will be notified by Twitter direct messaging, email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 5th June 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by JUMPCUT ONLINE. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is JUMPCUT ONLINE.