Marvel Share Our First Look At Chloé Zhao’s ‘Eternals, New Official Titles And Release Dates
With Marvel’s second Disney+ series, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, now concluded, fans continue to get excited for the future of the MCU and today Marvel celebrated their cinematic universe so far and gave fans a tease of what’s to come in Phase 4 by officially sharing our first look at Academy Award-winner Chloé Zhao’s Eternals, and new official titles and release dates for their upcoming films.
The world may change and evolve. But the one thing that will never change, we’re all part of one big family.
New sequel titles confirmed in this celebration include Captain Marvel 2 becoming The Marvels, which means Iman Vellani’s Kamala Khan (who was already announced as part of the cast) will have more than just a cameo role in the film. We’ll meet Kamala Khan in her own Disney+ show later this year. Black Panther 2 is now officially titled Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, which will be released July next year.
Marvel’s stacked Phase 4 line-up for films alone includes:
- Black Widow (8 July 2021)
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (3 September 2021)
- Eternals (5 November 2021)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (17 December 2021)
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (25 March 2022)
- Thor: Love and Thunder (6 May 2022)
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (8 July 2022)
- The Marvels (11 November 2022)
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania (17 February 2023)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (5 May 2022)
- Fantastic Four (TBD)
With the film dropping in November, fans have been crying out for the first look at Chloé Zhao’s Eternals. Marvel have been very tight-lipped around this film and even had some folk speculating it could be because of it being delayed. Thankfully, this isn’t the case and it’s still out this year. Now we have our first official look (all 13 seconds of it), we can surely expect a full teaser or trailer in the next few weeks to really get the hype engines going.